We anticipate that visiting student registration will open on Thursday, November 29th.
Visiting Students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunities that TCNJ has to offer. This summer TCNJ will be offering multiple types of courses to suit a diversity of needs including:
- Blended Learning
- Travel Courses
- Out of State Courses
- On Campus Courses
Enrolling is fast and easy so long as you follow these three simple steps:
1. Determine your course context Prefix. Click here to see a list of TCNJ course prefixes.
2. Determine your course information.
- Find your Summer Course(s) by clicking on the “Courses” tab at the top of the page. You can search within both tables on the “Courses” page to find the course you are looking for.
- When you find the course you are interested in, jot down the following information for each course:
- Course Title
- Class Number
- Course Times & Days of the Week
- Course Dates/Session
3. Once you have determined that information, click on the Apply Now Button on the left of this screen for Summer Visiting Student – Online Registration. If you are seeking to register for multiple courses that differ in term, you may do so within one application.
You will need to:
- Create an Application Account;
- select either the Undergraduate Summer 2013 application or the Graduate Summer 2013 application;
- enter your information;
- click Save and Continue;
- choose your course(s); and
- click submit.
Additional Considerations after Registration
- After you have completed the Application, your request will be processed by our office.
- You will receive an initial automated email letting you know that your application was successfully submitted.
- You will receive a detailed E-Mail Confirmation Letter for your registration after your application is processed. This certifies your registration into the course. This e-mail will include payment instructions and your TCNJ PAWS ID number, which you will need to access your TCNJ accounts. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or check your spam mail to make sure that the confirmation was not accidentally filtered into that folder.
- Pay your bill!
Registering by Mail:
- Find your Summer Course(s)
- Fill out the Mail-In Registration Request Form for Visiting Students. Please keep in mind that this is a formal request and does not guarantee admittance into the course. If you are not registered for the course, your payment WILL be refunded.
- Mail completed form and payment to:
The College of New Jersey
Office of Summer School and Summer Programs
Green Hall 203
P.O. Box 7718
Ewing, NJ 08628-0718
- You will receive an E-Mail Confirmation Letter for your registration request. This certifies your registration into the course. This e-mail will include payment instructions, as well as other important information about your course registration.