2014 Blended Learning Courses TBA
The following courses will be offered in the Blended Learning Session: Summer 2013 Blended Learning Program
The College of New Jersey’s Office of Summer Programs is pleased to announce new blended learning courses that will be offered during Summer 2013. Blended learning courses combine face-to-face and online instruction. Students who take blended learning courses during Summer 2013 will meet on campus with their class once a week for approximately six to eight weeks (depending on the class), with the rest of the time in between devoted to learning online or independently at the student’s own pace and schedule. Students who want to complete high-quality, TCNJ courses while living and working in their home communities will find our blended learning courses to be an ideal way for them to complete coursework during the summer.
If you are interested in one of these courses, please contact the Summer Programs Office for help with enrollment.
The following courses will be offered in the Blended Learning Session:
- ECE 102 Multicultural Children’s Literature
- EDFN 508 Introduction to Research and Data-Based Decision Making
- EPSY 523 Advanced Child Growth and Development
- EPSY 524 Adolescent Development and Education
- FIN 239 Personal Finance
- FIN 330 Capital Budgeting
- HES 172 Foundations in Health and Exercise Science
- HES 302 Assessment and Evaluation of Human Performance
- HON 280 Creative Computing
- LIT 233 World Drama
- MAT 127 Calculus A
- MIT 310 Business Information Systems and Technology
- MUS 245 History of Jazz
- PHL 120 Introduction to Logic
- POL 358 Latin American Politics
- PSY 375 Positive Psychology
- WGS 170 HIS 165 Documenting Women’s History
- WGS 200 Women Culture and Society
- WGS 220 Gender and Pop Culture
Course offerings are subject to change. Further information on these courses, including their length, meeting times, and day of the week can be found via PAWS. Simply log in to your student center on PAWS and click on the “search” link in the Student Center.
Descriptions for the 2013 Blended Learning Courses can be found here.